Archive for April 2019

Key roles of frontline managers who are leading change

In the 2018 Prosci Best Practices in Change Management Bench Marking Report, 34 per cent of respondents said they felt their organisations adequately prepared frontline managers and supervisors to lead their teams through change. This leaves 66 per cent unprepared.   Frontline managers need to play five key roles when leading change. Communicator. Employees look…

Read More